At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success Group, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
We are looking for an ambitious customer support representative to join our Customer Success team. The position puts you at the front line of customer technical support – You will be in charge of managing the support work (analyze and prioritize), handling complicated troubleshooting scenarios and escalated tickets.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through our ticket system or via email
- Organize the workflow to meet customer’s time frames and demands
- Data entry of client information, electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- New feature implementation – Assist Customer Success Managers in implementing application set up according to design specifications
- Navigate between multiple customers’ program quickly and accurately
- Maintenance and update of our knowledge center articles
- Recommend process improvements where applicable
- Maintain and grow existing customer business by providing outstanding service and by recognizing and proactively offering appropriate services
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar customer service platform
- Excellent time management skills
- Eager to learn with effective self-learning skills
- Understands the importance of high-touch customer service in a B2B environment
- Proactive and accountable
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Thrives in a collaborative team-based environment
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices.
- Experience communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Works well in a dynamic fast paced work environment.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.