Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Our Story
Centrical grew out of the business intelligence (BI) software segment. BI let managers know how employees were doing, but it typically did not convey how to turn manager-led performance insights into employee performance actions.
Since employees were the ones doing the work, Centrical’s vision was to place them at the center of the process. To share with them insights about their work, to help them improve, be more focused, get better at what they do, as well as make it fun. Along with that, Centrical empowers managers to enable their team members to be more successful with AI-powered, closed-loop coaching that triggers personalized activities that impact individual employee performance and real-time performance visibility. That makes for better coaches and better-performing employees.
Centrical, founded in 2013, is convinced that employees are the center of business success. We operate from offices in New York City and Israel. And are proud to have an expanding list of enterprise businesses as customers, including Microsoft, Teleperformance, Synchrony Financial, Webhelp, and Swiss Life, among others.
- Collaborate with R&D teams to achieve a stable development cycle
- Design, build, and operate services and features that allow developers to create cloud-based solutions that are secured, reliable, elastic and scalable
- Introduce advanced production monitoring tools
- Continuously enhance and improve production deployment processes and stability through automation and creation of tools.
- Manage and configure AWS environments, deliver reliable and high-performance services and features on AWS
- 2+ work experience with AWS
- 5+ years professional experience in web-scale system DevOps role
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows, Python, CI/CD Environments
- Kubernetes, Terraform work experience – A big advantage
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience with secure system configuration and security principles
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com