Sr. SW Developer
Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Our Story
Centrical grew out of the business intelligence (BI) software segment. BI let managers know how employees were doing, but it typically did not convey how to turn manager-led performance insights into employee performance actions.
Since employees were the ones doing the work, Centrical’s vision was to place them at the center of the process. To share with them insights about their work, to help them improve, be more focused, get better at what they do, as well as make it fun. Along with that, Centrical empowers managers to enable their team members to be more successful with AI-powered, closed-loop coaching that triggers personalized activities that impact individual employee performance and real-time performance visibility. That makes for better coaches and better-performing employees.
Centrical, founded in 2013, is convinced that employees are the center of business success. We operate from offices in New York City and Israel. And are proud to have an expanding list of enterprise businesses as customers, including Microsoft, Teleperformance, Synchrony Financial, Webhelp, and Swiss Life, among others.
We are looking for a Senior SW Developer
- To lead technical efforts and develop core components of our platform
- Take part it architectural decisions and implementations
- 10+ years of experience in OOP and client side
- Cloud platforms experience (AWS is advantage, EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, lambda, Elastic search)
- Strong understanding of distributed system and micro-services architecture and concepts
- Excellent C# .NET ASP MVC, .Net Core work experience
- Experience with relational databases as MSSQL Database, Stored Procedures, Entity Framework, LINQ, Dapper
- Experience with NoSQL database (Redis, Mongo, Dynamo)
- Experience with RESTful API/services
- Experience of leading complex projects, timelines, management reports
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.