Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is seeking an Alliance Director to join our New Business Incubation team. The successful candidate will be a proactive, motivated relationship builder with a strong business development skills and a partner activation background. Working with SAP, our premier partner, this position will require enablement and co-selling with the SAP Field Sales Teams. If you are ready for the excitement and challenge of building a new, channel-led, line of business, then this opportunity is for you.
- Work with the SAP (SuccessFactors) install base and net new business teams within (LAC) region to drive newt new ARR
- Create partner business growth plans and ensure partners are equipped to execute them
- Nurture existing and ongoing activities between Centrical sales and partner/support sales teams
- Develop and execute enablement plans for partners and Identify which resources need to be activated
- Ensure Centrical solutions are the “solution of choice” within the partner sales force.
- Work closely with marketing to plan and execute lead-generation activities with the partner, ensuring maximum return on investment
- Help develop partner programs, including executing and measuring rebates and incentive programs for strategic partners
- Monitor overall partner progress towards joint business plans, ensuring revenue and program commitments are met. Remove obstacles that stand in the way toward ARR achievement.
- Smartly manage partner business/marketing development funds.
- Conduct joint Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and annual strategic planning with the partner team, including analyzing and reporting progress on ROI
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensures the partner’s experience with Centrical is second to none
- 5+ years’ experience developing and leading complex partner relationships. Preference for experience in SAP. SuccessFactors, HCM, LMS, Workforce Engagement and ISV solutions.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Experience in sales, marketing, strategy and program management in technology including channel sales, supply chain & distribution
- Strong sales skills – presentation, sales planning & execution, demand-generation, etc.
- Experience with partner programs, leveraging program incentives to drive specific sales targets
- Disciplined and accountable, thoughtful, demonstrates a tendency to work with a Partner’s needs in mind
- Experience collaborating with all areas of business from engineering, sales, and marketing to C-level
- BS or BA required, MBA preferred.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.