Navigating to a "New Normal" - Panel discussion
COVID-19 has shifted how companies and employees work. During this session, our panel of executives from leading financial service companies TIAA, BankeWest, Huntington Bank, and Pemco shared their insights on how they've adapted their workforce to survive and thrive during the crisis.Watch the recording
Adapt your workforce to survive and thrive during the crisis
Companies – no matter their size, location, or industry – are operating at a time of unprecedented change. The COVID-19 pandemic has been the impetus. It has affected businesses in terms of:
- Day-to-day operations
- Where and how employees work
- Performance delivery
During this panel discussion, we heard how leaders in TIAA, BankWest, Pemco, and Huntington Bank are dealing with the 3 stages of adapting their workforce to the new conditions:
- Technology – Deploying infrastructure to adapt to newly mandated work conditions
- People – Engaging and communicating with employees to minimize stress and confusion
- Performance – Ensuring productivity and quality are sustained at pre-crisis levels
Sign-up to listen to a session packed with insights, takeaways, and best practices.
About the panelists
- Chris Spitler – Senior Director, Engagement & Experience Design at TIAA
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural, and governmental fields. It serves over 5 million active and retired employees participating at more than 15,000 institutions and has $1 trillion in combined assets under management with holdings in more than 50 countries.
- Erin Trout – AVP Business Analyst Supervisor at Huntington Bank
Huntington Bank is ranked 610th on the Fortune 1000 and is among the largest banks in the United States. It operates 920 banking offices countrywide. Huntington Bank is the second-largest originator of Small Business Administration loans.
- Caroline Hollingshead – Knowledge Management Specialist at Pemco
PEMCO is a personal-lines mutual insurance company serving Washington and Oregon residents. PEMCO offers auto, home, renters, and boat coverage. It is consistently recognized for outstanding service, employee expertise, and social impact.
- Becky Burke – VP Strategic Initiatives at BankWest
Bankwest, has been a leading South Dakota financial institution for more than 125 years. It prides itself in adapting to meet customers’ changing banking needs — while retaining its hometown values and roots.