At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success team, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
As a Technical Account Specialist, you’ll serve as front-line support to our customers and internal teams to solve problems and help people succeed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through our ticket system or via email.
- Organize the workflow to meet customer’s time frames and demands.
- New feature implementation – assist Customer Success Managers and Technical Account Managers in implementing application set up according to design specifications.
- Help maintain and update our knowledge center articles.
- Recommend process improvements where applicable.
- Maintain and grow existing customer business by providing outstanding service and by recognizing and proactively offering appropriate services.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with or knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar customer service platform.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Understanding of the importance of high-touch customer service in a B2B environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
You’ll succeed in this role if:
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. Working in a startup and collaborating with others is exciting to you.
- You are a lifelong learner and eager to broaden your skills.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter and take pride in being accountable.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You do your best work in a collaborative team-based environment.
- You’re excited by working with a global, multi-lingual team!
Hesitant to apply? Even if you’re not 100% sure you have every single skill or experience listed, but believe this role is right for you, we want to hear from you!
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.