Sr. Product Manager
Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, London and Israel.
As a Senior Product Manager at Centrical, you will work to define, enhance and build products and technologies that impact the life of hundreds of thousands of frontline employees, ensuring they thrive, and businesses succeed. We are seeking an innovative Product Manager with a track record of experience with a deep understanding of web applications and AI, specifically in an enterprise SaaS environment. Your key focus will be growing the business by identifying important needs in the market and collaborating with the company to manage the full product lifecycle. You will collaborate with our cross functional teams to innovate and align missions across the organization. You will report to the VP of Product Management.
- Identify customer needs and explore ideas that will solve real business problems in employee performance and engagement with Machine Learning and AI technologies.
- Define product roadmaps that align to customer needs and Centrical business goals.
- Set measurable goals and create buy-in for your product roadmap.
- Generate documentation and processes that ensure clear communication and coordination of product objectives and requirements with business, design and development teams.
- Lead cross-functional teams including engineering, UI/UX, marketing, sales, and customer success teams through the full life cycle of your products. Take full ownership of the product including its design, implementation, quality, and adoption/usage.
- Articulate product value and enable stakeholders to communicate it to the customer base effectively.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Product Management.
- 2+ years of experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience communicating with users, technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Hands-on expertise product managing many disparate technologies, ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- A background and interest in AI, Analytics and/or Machine Learning.
- Experience with LMS systems, Employee Performance Management and/or Gamification is a plus.
- Experience in the contact center industry is also a plus.
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience. MBA preferred.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.