As a Associate Sales development rep you will support the ROW Sales department.
- Maintaining data quality and data cleanup in Salesforce via constant data analysis, scheduled reports, data loads, and validation rules.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects via LinkedIn Sales Navigator and work with multiple sales team members to cultivate prospect lists
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- English speaker (High level/Native)
- French/German/Spanish/Portuguese – Clear advantage
- Market research skills
- Attentiveness to details, the ability to prioritize and perform tasks
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented team player
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Navigator and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Well organized with a very strong work ethic and discipline
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.