Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative to help us grow our Enterprise Sales leads across the country!
- Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
- Contact customers via email and telephone to promote GamEffective and its solution
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
- Prepare and present results from campaigns, webinars and Trade shows
- Record of all lead activities in SF according to GamEffective requirements
- Conduct Market research, provide feedback and share the knowledge
- Manage a team of BDR/SDRs in our NYC office and Remotely
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including regular 1:1 meeting, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling
- Understand the nuances between verticals within our ideal customer profile segments
- Continue to grow the team through recruiting, onboarding, and training new BDR/SDRs
- Drive strategic initiatives across BDR/SDR to increase quality opportunities
- Optimize the BDR/SDR program across all our KPIs (key performance indicators) and deliver ROI
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Become an integral part of Sales Leadership at Centrical
- Minimum 1 year of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- B2B sales experience
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Methodological and organized
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours to support multiple time zones
- Salesforce.com expertise- a plus
- Native English Speaker
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.