Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO
- Manage CEO calendar, set up meetings, monitor and respond to incoming communications
- Act as a point of contact for board team members, investors, executives, customers and other external partners
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Manage travel plans, book and arrange transportation and accommodations
- Track expenses and prepare reports
- Work closely with all management team members and office staff to ensure that office policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Create, implement and maintain office/CEO procedures
- Manage OKRs for Management
- Conduct research, draft and write high quality reports, emails, memos and presentations
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as Personal Assistant in high-tech company- startup a clear advantage
- Native English-mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- University degree