Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them, and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife, and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity, and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking to up its marketing game with a savvy, well-rounded Sr. Marketing Operations Manager. The relevant candidate should be enthusiastic about technology and data and able to use the intersection of the two to support strategic planning, decision making, and campaign execution.
This is a newly created high-profile role reporting to the Director of Global Marketing with visibility to senior management. You will need to be a self-starter that has built successful campaign management, tracking, and reporting processes in the past and can bring best practices and experience to the table.
The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager will support the evaluation of current infrastructure – including the campaign execution process, quality controls in place, marketing tools, reporting, and implementing enhancements to drive improvements to campaign quality, speed of execution, and pipeline growth.
This position focuses on 4 core aspects –
- Campaign Operations: Support the re-architecture of how marketing campaigns are created, tracked, and reported on. This includes marketing automation processes, CRM processes and data capture methods. Strong Focus on optimizing the lead management process and workflows, segmentation of audiences, attribution of campaigns and activities to revenue, and campaign planning and reporting.
- Marketing Automation Administration: Own our marketing automation platform (Hubspot) at the administrative level. This includes regular system audits, synchronization with our CRM (Salesforce), and the implementation/upkeep of new/existing integrations.
- General Marketing Operations: Provide ongoing support to our growing marketing and sales teams across the globe troubleshooting marketing technology issues, resolving data discrepancies, and providing structure governance to the team. This also includes creating enablement materials such as process documentation, slide decks, and diagrams for both the marketing team and for support in the management decision-making process
- Day to day Campaign Implementation – Own the technical side of implementing marketing campaigns and activities including, updating content on our website (WordPress), building and maintaining nurture cadences, tracking and updating display and search campaigns, setting up email promotions, and more.
- 3-5 years’ experience as part of a global Marketing operations team for B2B tech companies – MUST
- Proven ability to build processes and ensure process compliance in a hypergrowth environment – MUST
- Strong understanding of Marketing processes, digital Marketing, web content planning, and content lifecycle management. – MUST
- Strong experience with marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot), Salesforce, and supporting marketing technology platforms – MUST
- Strong analytic and presentation skills – able to translate raw data into business insights and tell stories with data
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, LinkedIn, and other marketing platforms – Highly advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.