Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably 2020 “Best Company Leadership” and “Best CEOs for Diversity and Women” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking to up its marketing game with a savvy, well rounded Sr. Media Marketing Manager.
The right candidate is a modern-day marketing renaissance-man (or woman) – an excellent copy and content writer, experienced with, and active on social media, and with great presentation and production skills.
In this role you will be tasked with building up Centrical’s social media presence, developing a community of followers, and generating engaging content and media that will keep our clients and prospects coming back for more.
- Develop (in alignment with our demand-gen strategy) hyper focused, effective, and engaging content that will create and sustain a following within our target markets
- Produce media such as (but not exclusive to) video ads, vlogs, blogs, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Manage Centrical and its leadership’s social media presence
- Develop a virtual community within our target markets by being an online advocate for the brand and developing relationships with industry influencers
- Assist in writing copy for our website and collaterals
- You have built and maintained an active community of followers in social media, within the enterprise B2B space and have a thorough understanding of what this task entails
- Super-strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to chunk down complex concepts into actionable, digestible copy
- Experience in video production and ability to self-produce simple video content
- Ability to deliver quality content, on schedule and ongoing
- Understanding of core marketing success metrics and goals
- Ability to self-manage, conduct research by yourself, and prioritize work
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record of success
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.