Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for a superstar Alliance Director to drive growth with strategic alliance partners. The role will include expanding existing partnerships and exploring new alliance opportunities. Centrical has built successful partnerships with SAP SuccessFactors, GP Strategies, AWS and TCS. The position will report to the VP Alliances.
- Identify, create and nurture partnership with ISVs and global systems integrators
- Responsible for defining joint value propositions and GTM plans
- Undertake to identify use cases, joint integrations, and partner strategy in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Create executive level engagement and buy-in
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to align objectives, plans and GTM in a distributed & dynamic start-up environment
- 6+ years in a senior alliance role with proven results of building and nurturing successful alliances
- A bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is a plus
- Strong analytics and creative problem solving skills
- Experience in building successful, revenue generating alliances in the enterprise SaaS space; preference to candidates with experience in HR, Contact Center or employee success segments and/or work with AWS, Deloitte, Accenture or TCS.
- Strong communications & presentation skills in English, additional languages a plus
- Strong attention to detail in the design and execution of plans
- The position will be based in the United States. Preference will be to given to candidates in Seattle or Bay Area.