Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Responsible all sales cycle from until closure
- Meet or exceed defined sales quotas as it relates to overall company goals
- Negotiate and obtain signed sales contracts
- Develop and manage the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrating / selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources where needed
- Track sales activity and complete productivity reports as required
- Willingness and flexibility to work in an international start-up environment
- Prepare material and market research in preparation for all meetings and appointments.
- Appropriately present product/service features, benefits and advantages
- Experience selling to Sales and/or Call Center and/or customer service decision makers
- 5+ years of software selling experience
- Track record of success selling remotely into Enterprise companies
- SaaS & CRM experience a plus
- Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles remotely
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% in your company)
- Strong communication and presentation skills over phone and web conferences
- Effective communication skills over the phone and web conferencing
- Proven critical thinking skills and ability to know the details and features of the technology to best determine solutions to fit the needs of the clients
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and motived as well as collaborate with the team towards a common goal