Alone, together 2.0
Managing employees in a hybrid work environment
As organizations adapt to the next.normal, many now transition employees from fully remote, to hybrid work models, blending onsite with work from home. This process both exasperates existing challenges and creates new ones. This second edition of the ebook Alone, together, offers guidance on ways to bring out the best in your employees during this transition and as this crisis evolves.
Read and learn about:
- Avoiding communication breakdowns
- Contending with business volatility and growing workloads
- Managing distractions and misalignment
- Dealing with employ anxiety and stress
- Rapidly adapting employees and closing knowledge gaps
Learn how to how to drive employee productivity, performance, and engagement as the pandemic continues. Download the eBook.