[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”1473″ border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]Check out our new white paper: best practices for customer service and call center gamification. We’re focusing there on the use of gamification to engage customer service employees, balance service, satisfaction and issue resolution and increase training and onboarding.
You can also read about how to use enterprise gamification to better manage customer service and call center environments:
- Balancing AHT, FCR and Customer Satisfaction
- Creating balanced leaderboards across customer service channels, teams and individuals
- Recognizing exceptional service
- Using performance updates for immediate feedback, recognition and continuous improvement
- On the job elearning, training and customer service onboarding.
After all, we want to make customer service employees engaged and committed.
Go here to download the white paper.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]