Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success team, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with our most valuable customers. Become their trusted advisor & consultant.
- Create and accelerate customer’s growth plans for NA Customers
- Build and Manage our amazing US team of Customer Success Managers, Technical Account Managers and Support Specialist
- Work with the team and other teams in the organization in order to build the best Customer Success Center of Excellence. Manage and implement best practices to ensure informed decisions are being made
- Ensure a seamless experience through all phases of the customer relationship
- Collaborate with the product team’s overseas to make sure communication flow is effective
- Deeply understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance on our platforms best practices, use cases and organizational workflow.
- Engage with key influencers and decision makers across different teams within the customers organization. Conduct business reviews and goal-setting meetings.
- Be an expert in Centrical’s offering, technologies and competitor offerings
How will you be measured?
- Renewals & Upsells
- Documented customer success stories/examples
- Centrical’s platform adoption
- Customer Success team members are happy, learning, growing and advancing
- Experience building and managing a Customer Success Teams and Customer Success center of Excellence.
- Experience managing client relationships and ensure client satisfaction and retention from deployment phase and on to renewal and expansions
- Experience in a senior leadership role and with a SW business solutions
- Experience managing relationships with large Enterprises, Fortune 500 clients, Strategic Accounts and C-level Executive
- Prior history working for a SaaS company, large systems integration firm, or consultancy
- Proven ability to drive continuous value
- Project management – Ability to meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Experience in a hyper growth, dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and time management skills for yourself and others
- Availability for some travel is required