Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized micro-learning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking for a superstar, results-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and executing use case specific go-to-market plans. You will work in collaboration with our product, core marketing, and subject matter experts in order to hone messaging, positioning, and our understanding of target markets across a range of offerings and verticals. You will then create collateral and guide the development of campaigns based on these materials. Your success in this role will be measured on your ability to progress pipeline, increase close rates, shorten deal cycles, and monetize our existing customer base.
This is a high visibility role reporting to the VP of Business Solutions. During your work you will collaborate and leverage team members across the product, business, R&D, and Finance. Furthermore, you will and guide our Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams on how to best showcase the value of Centrical’s solutions.
- Develop solution messaging and positioning for the global market that differentiates our products with a clear understanding of our target markets, buyer personas, competition, partner ecosystem and our products.
- Help define and execute go-to-market plans per product/ use case including messaging/positioning, and collateral creation.
- Develop both business and technical product-related collateral, including whitepapers, solution briefs, presentations, videos, webinars, and more.
- Develop and train our sales and SDR teams on sales enablement materials, ensuring they are aligned on and carry over our messaging and positioning in their interactions with prospective clients.
- Regularly conduct market research and sustain a database of competitive intelligence, market trends and buyer persona cards
- Ensure application, measure the effectiveness of, and continuously optimize our go to market and materials
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B technology company
- Great communications, and writing skills – able to distill complex topics into clear takeaways and processes
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic, and business issues
- Strong analytical and project management capabilities
- Native English speaker
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.