At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success team, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
- Manage a portfolio of high touch Enterprise Accounts across all stages from implementation through expansion and retention.
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each customer, managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, post-sale.
- Establish a deep knowledge of the customers’ business and organization, developing relationships with key customer stakeholders to secure contract renewals and drive further product adoption and expansion across the business.
- Work with customers to develop and execute a success plan that outlines how Centrical will address their business needs and measure performance against established metrics/KPI’s.
- Leverage both successful execution and relationship engagement to convert customers to evangelists and partners, helping us to grow our business and platform.
- Actively update customers on the evolution of the product. Show how the Centrical Product evolution will continue to enhance functionality and support customers’ evolving use cases and business needs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of customer management experience leading a portfolio of high touch Fortune 1000 SaaS accounts with an emphasis on renewals and expansion
- Experience working with B2B SaaS companies. You may have worked on change management initiatives or are familiar with organizational change management principles.
- Comfort discussing both commercial and technical topics and engaging in commercial negotiations with senior executives.
- Ability to use data to demonstrate business value.
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience leading and delivering new customer implementations.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to establish credibility and relationships with C-level executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA or BS required.
You’ll succeed in this role if:
- You can excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, startup environment, as an entrepreneurial, self-starter and highly collaborative team member.
- Working with a small, motivated team and having the ability to have your voice heard on day 1 excites you.
- You have experience within a globally dispersed, multilingual team.
- You love getting your hands dirty – no task is beneath you when it comes to the success of your customers.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.