Centrical’s Employee-Centric Success Platform helps companies maximize their employees’ performance and, through it, their business success. Its AI tools leverage data from a variety of sources to guide employees and managers with clear goals and training, as well as motivate them to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems. It holds strategic partnerships with SAP, Amazon, and Verint and is currently deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, Paypal, Verizon, and Coca-Cola.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth. It was ranked #1 for Overall Culture by Comparably and recognized for its great compensation, benefits, and perks. We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture, making for a great place to work.
About Customer Success
At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success team, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
- Principal technical advisor and advocate for a portfolio of Enterprise accounts across implementation, integration, and long-term technical continuity, helping customers to enable their organization’s digital adoption with Centrical
- Own customer implementations and custom development plans, including development of custom pilots to show Proof of Concept (POC) to support unique customer use cases
- As an integral part of the Customer Success team, establish close relationships with customers and a deep knowledge of their business, organization, and data to help empower them to realize the full value of the Centrical platform
- Be a product expert and escalation point for internal delivery teams and customers to manage and facilitate a resolution for technical incidents and issues
- Drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents and risk management
- Actively update customers on the technical evolution of the product, platform and security.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- Support monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
- 3-5+ years of experience leading the technical implementations and support for a large portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients. Experience working with SaaS platforms preferred.
- Strong database analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement.
- A track record of working with relational databases.
- The ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience using or integrating with a variety of management tools, technologies, and analytics platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Excel, JIRA, Zendesk, REST APIs) preferred. Experience with or knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience working with customers and explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- BA or BS required.
- Fluency in Spanish – a must
You’ll succeed in this role if:
- You excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, startup environment. You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter and highly collaborative team member.
- Working with a small, motivated team and having the ability to have your voice heard on day 1 excites you
- You thrive working within a globally dispersed, multilingual team.
- You love to collaborate across departments! You are passionate about improving an evolving product and can work with others to make that a reality.
- You take pride in your excellent time management skills. Making and executing on plans and timelines gives you satisfaction.
Hesitant to apply? Even if you’re not 100% sure you have every single skill or experience listed, but believe this role is right for you, we want to hear from you!
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.