Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
The Solutions Consultant will partner with the Sales team to promote and sell Centrical’s solutions by using a consultative approach to unlock customer needs, tailor demonstrations, and lead technical discussions.
You’ll be working in a high-growth startup environment at our New York City office.
- In partnership with Sales Executives, uncover true customer needs, lead discovery sessions, produce tailored demos, and propose business solutions
- Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
- Act as a technical subject matter expert within the Sales team.
- Create and author customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs in conjunction with the Sales team.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the Sales team.
- Previous experience working within a presales position, selling to large enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SaaS / Software systems experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- C-Level sales and support acumen (selling to HR, Head of Sales and Call Centers)
- Ability to work in the New York City office.
- Bonus: Experience selling and consulting in the areas of HR, Change Management, Performance, or Learning solutions.