Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel
The Solutions Consultant will partner with the Sales team to promote and sell Centrical’s solutions by using a consultative approach to unlock customer needs, tailor demonstrations, and lead technical discussions.
You’ll be working in a high-growth startup environment from your home office or at our Melbourne Offices
- In partnership with Sales Executives, uncover true customer needs, lead discovery sessions, produce tailored demos, lead workshops, and propose business solutions
- Act as a technical subject matter expert within the Sales team
- Create customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs in conjunction with the Sales team
- Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
- Partner internally with Product and Marketing to advise on roadmap and messaging
- At least 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales role, selling to enterprise
- SaaS / Software systems experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- C-Level sales and support acumen (Selling to Head of Sales and Call Centers)
- Willingness to travel up to 25% to customer sites and the NYC HQ (when safe to do so)
- SQL database experience
- Experience selling and consulting in the areas of HR, Change Management, Performance, or Learning solutions
You’ll succeed in this role if…
- You can excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, startup environment, as an entrepreneurial self-starter and collaborative team member.
- Working with a small, motivated team and having the ability to have your voice heard on day 1 excites you.
- You have experience working with globally dispersed teams.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.