Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
What we are looking for
Centrical is looking for a passionate frontline manager to develop and manage our NYC based Enterprise Sales Development (SDR) team. As the SDR Manager, your focus will be ensuring your team is delivering repeatable & profitable pipeline and developing the Enterprise Sale Directors of Centrical. These two objectives are crucial in scaling the sales organization and providing a predictable revenue and hyper growth. You will measure SDR performance by their ability to connect with senior decision makers, develop pipeline, work with Sales Directors, Marketing and Enablement as well as to monitor, coach daily activity inputs such as calls & emails, and work with Sales leadership to ensure high quality SDR generated opportunities are closing.
Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing Centrical’s GTM (Go to market) and sales strategy, increasing the size and impact of the team and establishing a culture of crisp execution. This role reports directly to our CRO.
- Manage a team of SDRs in our NYC office
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including regular 1:1 meeting, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling
- Understand the nuances between verticals within our ideal customer profile segments
- Continue to grow the team through recruiting, onboarding, and training new SDRs
- Drive strategic initiatives across SDR to increase quality opportunities
- Optimize the SDR program across all our KPIs (key performance indicators) and deliver ROI
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Become an integral part of Sales Leadership at Centrical
- 5+ years of experience in a sales closing role or managing a sales development or sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A track record of problem-solving, process optimization and trying new ideas and concepts
- Undeniable passion for winning
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows, and superior knowledge in SFDC operations
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling reps for success
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.