The Solutions Consultant will partner with the Sales team to promote and sell Centrical’s solutions by using a consultative approach to unlock customer needs, tailor demonstrations, and lead technical discussions.
You’ll be working in a high-growth startup environment from your home office or at our New York City Headquarters in SoHo.
- In partnership with Sales Executives, uncover true customer needs, lead discovery sessions, produce tailored demos, lead workshops, and propose business solutions
- Act as a technical subject matter expert within the Sales team
- Create customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs in conjunction with the Sales team
- Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
- Partner internally with Product and Marketing to advise on roadmap and messaging
- Fluency in Spanish
- Previous experience in a presales role, selling to enterprise
- SaaS / Software systems experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- C-Level sales and support acumen (Selling to Head of Sales and Call Centers)
- Willingness to travel up to 25% to customer sites and the NYC HQ (when safe to do so)
- SQL database experience
- Experience selling and consulting in the areas of HR, Change Management, Performance, or Learning solutions
You’ll succeed in this role if…
- You can excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, startup environment, as an entrepreneurial self-starter and collaborative team member.
- Working with a small, motivated team and having the ability to have your voice heard on day 1 excites you.
- You have experience working with globally dispersed teams.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.