Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
The Enterprise Sales Director will develop, drive and lead new business opportunities for the Centrical Platform solution. The Enterprise Sales Director will support prospective accounts and will also have responsibilities for collaborating with Customer Success, Marketing and Inside Sales team members to drive revenue growth from new and existing clients. Successful candidates will bring a strong track record of managing complex sales cycles, coordination across key stakeholders and delivering solutions sales results.
- Interfaces with client at all levels within existing and prospective accounts. Consults with customers to fully understand and align their needs with the Centrical solution
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within target accounts. Leverages a client-diagnostic sales strategy and consultative approach to uncover client specific opportunities
- Identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position the full range of Centrical’s capabilities & solutions to customers
- Collaborates with Centrical’s executive team and subject matter experts to jointly present proposals
- Monitors onboarding, client performance and customer satisfaction
- 10 years of relevant experience within a Relationship/Solution selling sales motion
- Fluent in English AND Spanish
- BA/BS or higher degree preferred, with more than seven (7) years of selling experience
- Experience in employee experience and optimization technology (WFM, WFO, SPM), knowledge of contact centers and mobile workforce solutions is also key to success
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities and closing business
- Strong business, communication and presentation skills both in person and virtually
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple priorities. Project / customer relationship management a strength
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Track record in working with talented sales personnel and mentoring less experienced members of sales team on selling, account management and negotiations skills
- Drive to deliver value to clients and to help shape and build a fast-paced, growing organization
- Willingness and flexibility to work in an international start-up environment
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.