Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory/industry, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone, emails and LinkedIn.
- Work in coordination with Sales Directors, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 1-3 years of Sales experience within an intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented startup environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Tenacity and ability to think on your feet
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quotas
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to travel to Trade Shows when needed (~1-2x /year)
- Native English level – Must
- French/German/Spanish – Clear advantage
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent higher education