About The Position
As a Business Development Representative, you will hold a critical position as the voice of our company, responsible for creating a great first impression to potential customers. In this role, you will need to turn warm inbound leads and cold prospects into qualified opportunities for our sales team.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, experienced in targeting Enterprise companies using ABM methodologies. Someone who is eager to chase every lead while being highly professional and friendly in their approach. While strong personal and communication skills are a critical, this is also a numbers-driven position. There will be quarterly goals, and bonuses will be awarded based on performance.
- Extensive research into prospective companies and potential prospects within those companies via LinkedIn, Google, public information and other online sources
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives, clearly explaining the Centricl product and value proposition to decision makers
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and describe how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Work closely and collaborate with the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the product, the industry, competition, market happenings and trends
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to help ensure company revenue objectives
- At least 2 year’s experience in an BDR role, prospecting Enterprise customers
- Internet savvy professional who can perform extensive online research
- A fearless positive attitude
- Experience within a Software or High-Tech company is a plus
- Experience in the contact center space is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft is a plus
A passion to make a difference Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status..