Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel.
- Design recruiting processes from concept to implementation – sourcing, assessing and closing open positions
- Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partner to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics.
- Develop recruiting strategy for customer facing roles – Sales, Customer Success and Marketing
- Understand he business strategy and the functional areas that contribute to the business objectives; and Use the knowledge to develop and deliver recruitment strategy.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop and implement creative, proactive and effective recruiting strategies related to short and long term recruitment needs; this includes competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development and proactive network generation.
- Drive scaling strategies, market expansion plans, and alternative pipelines
- Develop innovative ways to constantly expanding and evolving recruiting needs
- 7+ years of Recruiting experience
- Experience working in a tech Start up
- Strong sense of teamwork and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to act consultatively and negotiate at all levels.
- Strong communication, account management and customer-focus
- Resource management and workforce planning experience
- Experience scaling a team through tremendous growth periods
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Applicant tracking systems and with different sourcing tools
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.