At Centrical, Sales and Marketing are tightly aligned. As such, we are looking for a very capable Sales and Marketing Operations Manager that will support both organizations to keep us aligned and grow our business. As a Sales and Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in pipeline reporting and analysis, demand generation programs, and database management in a B2B environment. You will also maintain Salesforce.com for all parts of the organization. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
This is a high-profile role reporting to the CRO. It offers regular visibility to senior management and an opportunity to make an impact of on Sales, Marketing, Finance and general growth of the company.
- Supports the sales function through policy setting and administrative coordination.
- Develop, implement, communicate and administer sales incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
- Maintain and audit information needed to track revenue and progress in sales process.
- Update the automated tracking system on the accounts that were assigned to the sales representatives and the inside sales people.
- Analyze sales performance results; prepare analysis reports, presentations and recommendations for sales management on sales performance.
- Perform budgeting, planning, and analyze activities for sales operations.
- Tracking sales results versus individual objectives,
- Maintain and report sales compensation plans, annual and monthly revenue tracking and reporting, ad hoc reporting, and contract processing.
- Oversee and integrate activities of multi-disciplinary operation to ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, and reporting of Sales information
- Monitor department performance against productivity targets defined by sales management
- Drive the design, implementation, and utilization of integrated sales automation and decision support tools
- Develop content for internal communications – PPT or process documentation. Otherwise, loos good.
- 3-5 years experience in sales operations role.
- 3-5 years experience managing SalesForce system, additional experiences with other CRM systems a plus.
- Some business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, and problem resolution and reporting) preferred.
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as staff users.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven
- A good human relationship and communication skills at all levels
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.