At Centrical, Sales and Marketing are tightly aligned. As such, we are looking for a very capable Sales and Marketing Operations Manager that will support both organizations to keep us aligned and grow our business. As a Sales and Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in pipeline reporting and analysis, demand generation programs, and database management in a B2B environment. You will also maintain Salesforce.com for all parts of the organization. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
This is a high-profile entry-level role reporting to the Director of Global Marketing. It offers regular visibility to senior management and an opportunity to learn what’s “under the hood” of a successful, global sales and marketing team.
- Taking ownership of the day-to-day operation of the technology tools used for sales and marketing:
- Ensure ongoing smooth operation of the company’s CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce.com and HubSpot)
- Provide daily support and guidance to stakeholders in the sales and marketing units
- Keep the company website and content up-to-date and accessible (WordPress)
- Technically support the implementation of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, social, paid ads, etc.)
- Continuously measure and report on performance of marketing and sales activities:
- Build standardized reports and dashboards to track the results of sales and marketing activities
- Flag potential issues and conduct research to help tell the story behind the data
- Ensure data hygiene in the CRM and Marketing Automation systems and create a control mechanism to guarantee process compliance by its users
- Monitor website performance metrics and deliver actionable insights
- Streamline and optimize the sales and marketing technology stack:
- Create and automate workflows and processes in alignment with the organizational strategy
- Collaborate with 3rd party contractors for website development, CRM implementation, and support
- Lead the evaluation and potential implementation of new sales and marketing technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, data science, or a related area.
- Strong technical skills and an ability to self-educate and learn new systems on the fly – a must
- Passionate about processes, automation, and information systems – a must
- Highly analytic, creative, and capable of translating raw data into business insights – a must
- Strong Excel, and statistical skills – must
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot, Wordpress, or similar tools and/or sales, marketing/communication production practices – highly advantageous
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.