Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking for superstar Partner Enablement Manager to create enablement material and build programs for alliance and SI partners. Centrical has built successful partnerships with SAP SuccessFactors, GP Strategies, AWS and TCS. The position will report to the VP Alliances.
- Create enablement material, processes and training infrastructure for partners at Centrical
- Develop and deliver enablement assets, tools and programs including GTM plans, on-boarding, joint customer success stories, playbooks, campaigns, Webinars, sales tools, etc.
- Deliver a professional and engaging learning experience for partners for recommending and selling our solutions
- Assume project management responsibilities for alliance and partner activities
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years in similar role with proven results of technology partner enablement
- Experience in building and delivering effective training programs that drive top line results
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytics and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communications & presentation skills in English, additional languages a plus. Must be able to write and speak English without grammatical flaws
- Strong organization and project management skills with a passion for fine details
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.