Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, London, Melbourne and Israel.
As a key member of the Executive Team, this is a strategic role critical to the achievement of the company’s growth plan. Centrical’s key markets include some of the world’s largest Enterprise businesses, hence a leader with a proven breadth and depth of experience in scaling a sales organization adept at generating, scoping, developing and closing complex, enterprise-scale SaaS deals is essential.
The VP NA Sales will be an expert at positioning business value, selling Enterprise software solutions, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key stake holders in some of the world’s largest corporations.
- A key member of and contributor to the Global Leadership team, reporting to the CEO
- Guide and lead all NASales activities to ensure company revenue objectives are exceeded
- Manage daily and weekly priorities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on continuous coverage and successful pipeline management
- Accountability for opening net new accounts in NA, while also building a world-class Account Management capability that maximizes upsell and footprint in each account
- Centrical is an innovator hence will require pragmatic and continuous re-alignment of the Sales motion to stay ahead and agile within constantly evolving and very fast paced markets
- Attract, hire, onboard, retain and develop top sales talent to build NA sales organization
- Through regional sales leaders and in collaboration with other functional leads, ensure sales teams are onboarded, enabled, equipped and empowered to take a consistent ‘on message’ approach to the market, and meet all quarterly and annual ARR targets
- Champion the company culture built on accountability for achieving commercial outcomes with high values, integrity, humility and that proactively ensures 100% customer and employee success and satisfaction
- Key to success will be productive partnerships with other key leaders in the Executive team across Centrical including, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Finance leaders
- Partner with Marketing to further develop demand generation, deliver compelling messaging, extend audience reach, and build a sustainable, predictable pipeline
- Champion the voice of the customer: work closely with the Services and Customer Success teams to ensure Sales and Account Management operates cohesively with delivery and CS, achieving excellence at every stage of the customer journey
- Ensure all required systems, structures, forecasting and governance are in place to achieve maximum productivity, remaining adaptable, flexible and future proof
The VP NA Sales will build and continually evolve a cohesive sales organization that is equipped for the journey ahead and operating in total alignment with Centrical’s core values and their inclusive, diverse, empowered and outcome-driven culture.
- An inspirational leader recognized for setting vision and leading high-performance sales execution in a successful enterprise SaaS company, with 15+ years of software sales experience – a must
- Proven track record of leading growth and expansion in SaaS Startups – a must
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Sales teams/Service teams or other Businesses Units – a must
- A strategic thinker as well as hands-on leader
- Demonstrable skills in building influential relationships at C-level with Customers, Prospects, Partners, Press, Analysts and Industry Influencers as relevant, both in person and online
- Consistent achievement of quarterly and annual revenue and profitability targets. Accurate forecasting alongside sustaining the continuous pipeline coverage required to deliver on all revenue objectives
- Proven in generating, scoping, developing and closing $multi-million deals with large enterprise accounts, and in driving upsell opportunities to maximize revenue – a leader who spends significant time in the field, highly visible to customers and prospects
- Track record of success selling both in person and remotely to large Enterprise accounts
- Experience working in a growing, dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience in introducing new concepts to the market
- An analytical, and action-oriented leader who makes judgements based on data and observation and thereafter develops and executes a clear plan to achieve goals
- A great mentor and coach, proven ability in engaging internal teams’ hearts and minds –clear on the ‘how we will get there’, quick to gain trust with peers and teams
- High levels of emotional intelligence to global variations in culture, with the ability to retain team spirit and forward momentum during periods of significant change and growth
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation: The salary for this position is around $200K base. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.