Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel
We are seeking a multi-disciplinary Motion graphic artist who can work independently as well as part of the team to produce various forms of video content. This person will have a strong understanding of various segments or groups within the business and be able to generate new ideas presenting them in a story board format.
- Design event graphics
- Create various forms of promotional videos
- Develop animated infographics and animated typography
- Design and deploy packages and toolkits for short form videos, and sponsored promos, activations and campaigns
- Fulfill daily graphics requests including sponsor elements, show opens, social graphics, headshots, billboards
- Manage the distribution of graphics
- Storyboard graphics for animation
- Work with the marketing team to design marketing collateral.
- Design logos, layouts and presentation decks
- Ensure design deliverables meet brand standards and guidelines
- 5 plus years of motion graphic design experience
- Experience in creating graphics within brand guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, premiere, audition for basic audio.
- Experience storyboarding graphics for animation
- Video and sound editing experience
- Strong understanding of the creative process
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typographical skillset
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran