Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Based in New York, the Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with global teams to develop and maintain marketing collateral and support various ad hoc marking and demand generation needs.
- Support marketing team with day-to-day activities
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure plans are efficiently executed
- Maintain and update asset approval schedules
- Manage asset delivery external agencies, vendors, and partners
- Coordinate with internal departments on development and delivery of videos, art and sales assets as well as, online and printed materials
- Manage and update weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time
- Schedule and publish social posts to drive viewing daily across core and B2B Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and beyond
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent
- 2-4 years’ experience in Marketing, Content or Communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent proofreading skills
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.