- Plan, schedule and perform manual software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover scenarios for new feature work.
- Validating that the user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Reporting clearly the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience in manual QA in web test and mobile apps- Mandatory
- Experience writing STP, STD documents and writing test cases – Mandatory
- Experience in: regression testing, GUI testing, Functionality testing, browser compatibility testing and managing defect – Mandatory
- Experience in SQL – Mandatory
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
Nice to have
- Experience in Cloud – advantage
- Any of the following test certifications – QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB – are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline Certification.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.