Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover scenarios for new feature work.
- Validating that the user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Reporting clearly the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders
- 1 year of hands-on experience in manual QA in web test and mobile apps- Mandatory
- Experience writing STP, STD documents and writing test cases – Mandatory
- Experience in: regression testing, GUI testing, Functionality testing, browser compatibility testing and managing defect – Mandatory
- Experience in SQL – Mandatory
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
Nice to have
- Experience in Cloud – advantage
- Any of the following test certifications – QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB – are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline Certification.