Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
The Solutions Consultant team is partnering with the Sales team to promote and sell Centrical’s solutions by using a consultative approach to unlock customer needs, tailor demonstrations, and lead technical discussions.
We are looking for a Junior Solution Consultant to support our team’s global operations.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Answer information security questionnaires
- Own the process for submitting RFPs/RFIs and engage the relevant stakeholders needed for completion
- Demo and RFI\RFP tools ongoing maintenance and support
- Support sales enablement program
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience with network communication, interfaces
- Eager to learn with effective self-learning skills
- Proactive and accountable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- Works well in a dynamic fast paced work environment