Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Configure and maintain organization IT systems.
- Install and configure laptops and any other organization equipment, software and services
- Serve as first POC for organization IT issues
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Assist with customer IT issues as needed
- an do and service oriented approach
- Problem Solver
- Fluent in English
- Open to work at unusual hours when required
- Knowledge in Windows, Mac & Linux administration and scripting.
- Knowledge in Federated Access Systems: Active Directory, SAML 2.0, Azure Active Directory, Okta
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud. IAM Roles, Security Groups, S3
- Experience with Office 365 Admin
- Advantage: Experience with implementation of CI/ CD
- Advantage Python experience
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.