Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel.
- Lead a team of UX and UI designer
- Being a part of our product team and designing our solution
- Design feature flows from end to end.
- Interviewing and conducting user research and translating them into user stories, wireframes and prototypes.
- Design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- 7 or more years of UX design experience. B2B is Must, B2C in addition is preferable .
- Hands on & Leadership experience
- Excellent understanding of business requirements, visionary with the ability to translate vision and requirements into wireframes and user stories.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Axure, Balsamiq and the like is a must.
- Familiarity with practicing UX in an Agile development environment is an advantage
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.