About The Position
The Global Support & Escalation Manager at Centrical is a pivotal member within the CS organization. You will work cross-functionally with R&D, Customer Success and Product, as well as with external customers to coordinate and drive the resolution of critical technical issues. In addition, you will be providing timely and accurate updates and important details on the status of the customer relationship with senior management.
The Global Support & Escalation Manager serves will allocate relevant resources, ensure priorities are set and provide constant updates after each escalation to ensure future prevention.
You will use your strong people management and communication skills to motivate teams, prioritize workloads, and drive execution. Your ability to interact effectively with both internal technical resources and customers will be a critical component to the success of this role.
- Manage the Centrical tier 1 global support teams
- Onboard, train and coach the support team members in their daily interaction with customers
- Develop and maintain a prioritized issue list and action plan to drive resolution to critical issues
- Manage and improve support tools, processes and knowledge
- Report to senior management, providing insights into the current state of the customer relationship with escalated accounts
- Manage bug life cycle from prioritization until deployment
- 4 years of experience with SaaS B2B – must
- Experience working with enterprise customers – must
- Experience in leading support activities and teams – advantage
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from technical contributors to Senior Managers
- Strong people management skills and experience in leading teams.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience working with SSO, SQL, AWS, APIs, Logs, Network tools and commands, Debugging skills
- Experience working with CRM and ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage crisis situations
- Ability to manage customer expectations clearly and concisely
- Ability to effectively identify and manage a list of issues from inception to resolution
- Ability to effectively lead and work with cross-functional teams for complaint investigation, root cause analysis, identification, and implementation of corrective/preventative actions
- Excellent English skills both written & verbal
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.