Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2014, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, London and Israel.
We are looking for experienced Frontend Developer that will join our R&D group.
What you will do:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the frontend architecture and user interface of our web applications, ensuring that they are responsive, scalable, and visually appealing.
- Work closely with full stack and backend engineers, product managers and designers
- Design and deliver features that have direct impact on thousands of users
- Work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that values diversity of talent, excellence of product, and exciting engineering challenges at scale
Key Experience & Skills:
- Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent IDF courses/experience.
- Hands-on experience in building components using libraries like PrimeNG.
- Demonstrated understanding of component design, with a focus on creating scalable and reusable components.
- Familiarity with visual testing tools such as Storybook and Chromatic is required.
- Prior experience with full-stack development(.net) is considered a significant advantage.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com