Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel.
We are seeking a Global Field Marketing Director who is passionate and creative with an innovative approach in designing memorable event experiences. You will report to and work closely with the CMO on developing an event strategy and approach for assigned events that includes venue research, budgeting, contract reviews and vendor communications, logistics planning and, when appropriate, on site support.
- Design and execute corporate strategic event marketing programs, specifically to support sales teams to meet targets and company goals
- Support production and management of broadcast/digital content
- Manage and collaborate with external relationships (agencies, vendors) and work with cross-functional internal teams; creative services, interactive, marketing ops etc.
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment
- Provide on-site event support, registration management and other duties assigned, as necessary
- 5-6 years of experience in corporate event management and experiential marketing, preferably in the B2B and enterprise technology spaces
- Understanding of the key drivers of successful event execution
- Experience planning, managing and executing global events for a large-scale multinational audiences
- Experience managing a variety of event formats, from exclusive closed-door executive events to large-scale conferences and exhibitions, and everything in between (press events, customer workshops/exchanges, etc.)
- Experience using the latest event technologies, including streaming platforms, registration and participant management platforms, agenda management tools, recording and editing tools, event promotion tools, project and resource management tools, and tools for live event engagement (polls, Q&As, etc.).
- Experience managing timelines and budgets
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline oriented environment
- Thrive on teamwork and creatively overcoming obstacle
- Excellent PPT and narrative storytelling skille
- Top-notch communication skills
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran.