Centrical’s product is AWS cloud based platform. As we are extremely growing, our customers looking for additional cloud platforms solutions. As a Development Project Manager you will lead the transformation from one cloud based platform to multi cloud based platform.
The responsibilities are:
- To be active part of decisions of which services to use instead of the existing ones, architecture and design
- Lead technical transition efforts and hands-on level
- Be in contact with services providers (ex: Microsoft, Google)
- Manage cross R&D and DevOps services transitions, plans and timelines
- Report to VP R&D
- Development project manager with 8+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of distributed system and micro-services architecture and concepts
- Excellent C# .NET ASP MVC, .Net Core work experience
- Multi cloud platforms experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with relational databases as MSSQL Database, Stored Procedures, Entity Framework, LINQ, Dapper
- Experience with NoSQL database (Redis, Mongo, Dynamo)
- Experience with RESTful API/services
- Experience of leading complex projects, timelines, management reports
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.