Data Scientist, Raanana, Israel
Centrical’s Employee-Centric Success Platform helps companies maximize their employees’ performance, and through it their business success. Its AI tools leverage data from a variety of sources to guide employees and managers with clear goals and training, as well as motivate them to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems. It holds strategic partnerships with SAP, Amazon, and Verint is currently deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, Paypal, Verizon, and Coca-Cola.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth. It was ranked #1 for Overall Culture by Comparably and recognized for its great compensation, benefits, and perks. We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture, making for a great place to work.
We are looking for an outstanding machine learning research scientist whose skills span the entire spectrum of Machine Learning/Data-Science research, i.e. data-gathering/cleaning, modeling, implementation, publication and presentation.
- Responsible for overseeing the collection, storage and interpretation of data for the company’s business goals
- Turn raw data into valuable insights, interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to come up with valuable solutions
- Collecting structured and unstructured data, Organising data in to usable formats
- Correlating big sets of data to find actionable results
- Building predictive data models
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns in order to find answers for specific questions
- Sifting through data points to create organized categories, comparing data points to current business processes and writing reports outlining business predictions
- Create visualisations of data
- Enhancing the data collection process
- MSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Mining, Machine Learning or a related field
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations
- Proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams
- Experience with BI environments (QlikSense, Qlikview, Tablau)
- A collaborative and a can-do attitude – a must
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.