As a Data Engineer at Centrical, your role would be designing and building systems, pipelines and workflows for collecting, storing, formatting and analyzing data at scale.
You will convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts.
Your ultimate goal is to make data accessible and easy to consume to different stakeholders at Centrical.
- Experience in building data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge in the AWS data stack, especially with S3, Redshift, Lake Formation.
- Expert in SQL and Python scripting.
- Experienced with working with relational databases, MSSQL in particular.
- Experience with working with NoSQL DBs: DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Familiar with ML data requirements and pipelines
- Fluence English
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.