Centrical’s Employee-Centric Success Platform helps companies maximize their employees’ performance and, through it, their business success. Its AI tools leverage data from a variety of sources to guide employees and managers with clear goals and training, as well as motivate them to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems. It holds strategic partnerships with SAP, Amazon, and Verint and is currently deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, Paypal, Verizon, and Coca-Cola.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth. It was ranked #1 for Overall Culture by Comparably and recognized for its great compensation, benefits, and perks. We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture, making for a great place to work.
Centrical is looking for an ambitious Customer Education and Knowledge Manager to join our Customer Success team.
You will implement and execute scaled training programs that drive product usage and value for Centrical’s customers. You will execute our customer education systems and develop content, both written and visual. You will also contribute to the high-level strategy of customer education. An ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to build and grow scalable training programs, tools, and processes to drive customers growth and productivity with an effective knowledge base, training materials, enablement programs, and community management.
It is equally important for us to find the right person to fit into our company and culture, which is all about striving to learn and improve. It is imperative that you are open to new ideas at all levels and have the confidence to try new things. We want someone who is creative and who can adapt quickly in our fast-moving organization. But most importantly, you must share our passion to provide a well-designed education experience that our customers value and that helps them achieve success.
- Design and develop training materials such as self-help resources (articles, visuals, videos, courses) for admin users, support materials, and other educational assets (i.e. presentations)
- Develop training tracks and curriculums for various business roles and users of the Centrical platform
- Develop and manage the content (videos, help articles, FAQs) on our Support Help Center; work with Product and R&D teams to ensure that content remains updated according to new releases; support the ongoing translation and language maintenance of articles
- Collaborate with Customer Success managers and implementation specialists to identify customer learning needs; design engaging and interactive learning experiences to meet those needs
- Develop expertise in both administrator and end-user areas of the Centrical platform
- Drive and be measured against scaled engagement metrics that increase product usage and engagement
- Manage and maintain customer forum and community
- Support the administration of our customer learning platform
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, and facilitating web-based training, preferably within a SaaS based environment.
- Demonstrable presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session in person and/or virtually via web conference
- Customer service orientation – Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal (outgoing and personable) skills
- Ability to learn and become intimately familiar with our product so that you understand the way customers use our platform and can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our platform
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and rigorous attention to details and patterns that lead directly to growth and scale
- Ability to perform well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Experience developing customer forums, encouraging self- and peer-based help and growing an active community of adopters – advantage
- Native Spanish and/or Portuguese spoken and written English skills
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Centrical does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Centrical will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Centrical.