Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through our ticket system or via email.
- Organize the workflow to meet customer’s time frames and demands.
- Data entry of client information, electronic filing and retrieval of documents.
- New feature implementation – Assist Customer Success Managers in implementing application set up according to design specifications.
- Navigate between multiple customers’ program quickly and accurately.
- Maintenance and update of our knowledge center articles.
- Recommend process improvements where applicable.
- Maintain and grow existing customer business by providing outstanding service and by recognizing and proactively offering appropriate services.
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar customer service platform
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with SQL
- Excellent time management skills
- Eager to learn with effective self-learning skills
- Understands the importance of high-touch customer service in a B2B environment
- Proactive and accountable
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Thrives in a collaborative team-based environment
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices.
- Experience communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Works well in a dynamic fast paced work environment.
- Willingness to work in shifts (minimum 3 shifts in a week).