Centrical’s Employee-Centric Success Platform helps companies maximize their employees’ performance and, through it, their business success. Its AI tools leverage data from a variety of sources to guide employees and managers with clear goals and training, as well as motivate them to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems. It holds strategic partnerships with SAP, Amazon, and Verint and is currently deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, Paypal, Verizon, and Coca-Cola.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth. It was ranked #1 for Overall Culture by Comparably and recognized for its great compensation, benefits, and perks. We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture, making for a great place to work.
We’re hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our global Customer Success team.
- Provide project / program management for internal Customer Success projects and manage day-to-day global CS operations
- Partner with CS team members to create and sustain training and onboarding materials for Customer Success
- Work closely with the CS team members and help them improve their KPIs and their efficiency.
- Establish workflows, build tools and provide material and data to make the CSM’s job easier and help them be more productive
- Evaluate and administer Internal SW solutions, including customer success platforms that enable CSMs focus on their work
- Tier existing customers, analyze needs, track leading indicators and workload and determine metrics to analyze health of customers. Report and presents results to CS leadership
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet CSM’s targets
- Deliver on customers’ needs – Improve escalation processes and communication with external teams
- Get input from team members and other departments, align with the CS team on resolution of major cases
- Bachelor’s degree business/Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data
- SaaS experience at a high-growth, high-volume account business is a plus
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management Software and support platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight, Totango, FreshSuccess, Zendesk)
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices