Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Centrical has developed a strong relationship with a major ISV and is looking for a proven, entrepreneurial and creative Alliances Manager who will be charged with supporting and enabling this key strategic relationship with the objective to drive revenue
- The success of this partnership will be measured by level of engagement, relationships developed and opportunities created with the ISV that lead to new business.
- The individual will report to the VP Alliances and will be responsible for daily engagement with the field team of the ISV across the Americas.
- Experienced, results oriented Alliances Manager, about 10+ years of experience with proven results of building and nurturing revenue generating alliances
- Ability to drive execution; enablement, opportunity development, activities, and events to support the alliance’s objectives
- Experience in enterprise SaaS
- Background working with large ISVs; E.g. Oracle, Microsoft, HP or IBM
- Ability to travel in North America
- Strong communications & presentation skills
- Strong attention to details
- Experience and ability to develop contacts and represent Centrical with senior-level executive counterparts
- A bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is a plus