Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Education and Knowledge Manager to join our Customer Success team.
you will implement and execute scaled training programs that drive product usage and value for Centrical’s customers. You will execute our customer training systems and develop content, both written and visual. You will also contribute to the high-level strategy of customer education.
- Design and develop training materials such as self-help resources (verbal and visual) for admin users, performance support materials, and other education assets (i.e. presentations).
- Develop training tracks and curriculums.
- Develop and manage the content (verbal and visual) on our Support Help Center; work with Product and R&D teams to ensure that content remains updated according to new releases.
- Provide effective software application training using a variety of web-based delivery to maximize use of the software.
- Work with the Customer Success team members to understand customer training needs and apply to strategy.
- Develop expertise in both administrator and end-user areas of the Centrical platform.
- Develop and manage Centrical’s internal learning platform.
- Develop, maintain and deliver Centrical’s product announcements.
- Drive and be measured against scaled engagement metrics that increase product usage and engagement.
- Managed and maintain customers forum and community.
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing and facilitating web-based training, preferably within a SaaS based environment.
- English as mother tongue is a must.
- Demonstrable presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session in person and/or virtually via web conference
- Customer service orientation – Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal (outgoing and personable) skills
- Ability to learn and become intimately familiar with our product so that you understand the way customers use our platform and can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our platform
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and rigorous attention to details and patterns that lead directly to growth and scale
- Ability to perform well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Experience developing customer forums, encouraging self- and peer-based help and growing an active community of adopters – advantage