Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Work with the sales team and with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors.
- Develop partner prospect presentations
- Provide product training to partners and maintain positive and productive relationship with partners
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Manage global partner program to achieve revenue goals
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing personnel to create messages and campaigns for specific strategic prospects and existing accounts
- Build stronger relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns.
- increase customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increase loyalty and retention
- bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business.
- Expertise with a variety of marketing tools
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to nurture customer
- Strong analytical skills, reports creating, campaign measurement and optimization
- Superior attention to detail is needed to ensure managers are creating campaigns that accurately capture both the companies’ and customers’ needs
- Strong technical skills, including experience with CRM, digital marketing tools and channels, and B2B marketing.
Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran