Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking for a Head of Content Strategy. The ideal candidate is a must be an outstanding idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and cross company stakeholders to develop on-brand messaging, high-performance demand generation content, social media posts, thought leadership, and customer programming.
You will also closely align with content writers and outsourced agencies to maintain consistent messaging for our products, and you will coordinate day-to-day content activities.
- Develop Centrical’s content strategy and ensure its execution by owning, publicizing and monitoring adherence to a monthly content campaign calendar.
- Develop and work with agencies and outsourcers to develop, focused, effective, and engaging content that will build and sustain a following within our target markets.
- Produce a wide variety of media such as (but not exclusive to) blogs, eBooks, practical guides, video ads, vlogs, podcasts, webinars, social posts, etc.
- Support copywriting for our website, ads, client communications, and collaterals
- Research and connect with relevant industry thought leaders and in-house specialists to identify stories, trends and topics that will fuel your content outputs.
- Extensive experience creating great content in B2B companies
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.